Spray on Pave
Why Spray on Pave?
Fix up those ugly concrete areas for the perfect decoration and renovation, adding huge value to your home at a fraction of what you’d expect to pay.
- Slip resistant & stain resistant
- UV protective
- 5 year guarantee
- Large range of colors patterns and designs
- Cheaper safer and more personalised than tiling
- Longer lasting than painting
- Internal and external use – garages, pool area, driveways, paths, decks, ramps, verandas etc.
How its done?
Spray paving is a 3 part mix, a tint colour, an emulsion and a base cement which is then sprayed over existing concrete as a blanket coat or a pattern as seen on the patterns and colours section. The product is sprayed down to about 3 to 4 mm thick and sealed to protect it from the elements. Spray paving is a very durable hard wearing product much cheaper than relaying new concrete and comes with a 5 year guarantee. It can be walked on in 24 hour and cars with in 5 days.